Residential Property Letting Agent Training;
An Introduction to Lettings (1-day course – 3 hours CPD). Course date – 24th April 19
Toby Carrington will take those new to the lettings industry through the whole process. During the Residential Property Letting Agent course we will look at;
- the role of the agent,
- gaining the correct permissions required to let out the property,
- the key Laws and Regulations that govern the role, Insurances,
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML),
- the different types of instruction,
- Tenant and Management fees,
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC),
- Landlords Repairing Obligations,
- Tenant and Landlord Breach,
- Ending the tenancy
- and much more.
If you are looking at getting a better understanding of the business or you are running your own in-house apprenticeship program this is a good and informative starter course.
Advanced Letting Agent Training (1-day course – 3 Hours CPD). Course date – 13th June 19
Taking you deeper into the ever changing world of letting. We will be looking at
- Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO) and the recent changes,
- The Tenant Fee Ban due to come into force 1st June 19,
- Fitness for Human Habitation,
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS),
- The implication of being placed on the “Rouge Landlord” register,
- why saying NO DSS could lead you into a Sexual discrimination case, additional clauses
- and much more.
This course is great for those who have participated in the Introduction to Lettings course and a great legal update for those already working in the industry.
Our trainers are all very experienced in the lettings industry and have themselves worked as agents for many years and because of this they have the practical grounding to be able to advise on all points of the letting process, during the day you will be encouraged to ask as many questions as you like so you can gain a better understanding of the subject. Beverages and a buffet lunch is included in the price.